Wannamachers---

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first show and was there for a couple of hours. Helped the father in law get a deal on a X400 and Surefire adaptor for his USP(s) but didn't grab anything myself. Only thing that drew my attention was the M1911A1's. Going to do more research and check the fall show. If I find one or two I like and fit my criteria I will snag them. If not, I'll look elsewhere.

That said didn't find anything that fit my needs at any pricing which challenged what I can get with a LE discount. Will keep using the iPad as my "gun show" for the foreseeable future.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great day out at the show today. It was good to see all of the OSA members that I already knew and to meet and shake hands with some that I hadn't yet met.

All of you keyring WINNERS from the March MIGHTY PEN giveaway can pickup your keyring at 26D while you're at out the show.

AirMech74
been
Caseman
DAMAGAN
Foghorn
chazroh
jmtgsx
Manna
oneof79
Osu73

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^^

I have a theory that Airgas in Tulsa compresses farts and pumps them in through the HVAC system continuously at Wannemachers. Last time I was there, I know someone or something was farting on me from above. It's inexplicable.
If this was at the Fall 2010 show... Sorry but that was me. I went to Kilkennys and loaded up on CB&C, Guinness and Jameson the night before. I had some wicked CH4 coming out my tailpipe the entire show. My old man thought it was hilarious as he would walk on the next aisle in the counter direction and could see much of the reactions.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If this was at the Fall 2010 show... Sorry but that was me. I went to Kilkennys and loaded up on CB&C, Guinness and Jameson the night before. I had some wicked CH4 coming out my tailpipe the entire show. My old man thought it was hilarious as he would walk on the next aisle in the counter direction and could see much of the reactions.

Apropo?

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of junk, overpriced junk, WAYYY overpriced SKS's, and an abundance of side by side shotguns. I seriously have never seen so many of those in 1 single place. Too many people, the walkways were narrow, and people thought it was a good idea to stop in the middle of the walkway to have a chat with billy bob about his crap he was selling with a sign around his neck. Last time I went to this show it was decent. Seems to have gone downhill to me.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went and it was really crowded today.(Saturday afternoon). Bought one item and headed home. But hey you guys could have seen Rijas.:pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom