Wannamachers---

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
^^^^^

I have a theory that Airgas in Tulsa compresses farts and pumps them in through the HVAC system continuously at Wannemachers. Last time I was there, I know someone or something was farting on me from above. It's inexplicable.

you about made me squirt tea out my nose with that comment.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm.... just saw this on the Wanenmacher's website:
*All non-gun tables must be approved by Joe Wanenmacher (Very few non-gun tables are accepted. Absolutely No toys, no candy, no food items of any kind, no drinks, no nutritional items, no handbags, no makeup, no scentsy,no hair products or accessories, no candles, no wickless candles, no scentsy, no clothes, no non-gun antiques, no t-shirts, no bumper stickers, no patches, no license plates, no tables to promote non-gun businesses, no flowers or flea market junk. No political campaigns, no scentsy, no travel agents, no raffles and no tables for any type of organization or charity asking for donations)

Emphasis theirs, not mine.

Pretty cool... I shall see if I believe that has been enforced. Claiming 4,100 tables.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quick question. How bad do you think the line for tickets will be on Sunday morning? Say around 9-10 am.

I'm debating if it's worth the effort for to drive over to Bethany (to buy an advanced ticket) or not.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quick question. How bad do you think the line for tickets will be on Sunday morning? Say around 9-10 am.

I'm debating if it's worth the effort for to drive over to Bethany (to buy an advanced ticket) or not.

I bought an advanced ticket but they had girls out front selling tickets today @ 9am.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes but they only take $10 bills. My son had a $20 and 2 guys around us had $5 bills and she would not take them.
My son walked to the ticket box and no one was in line.
Also if you are checking a gun expect to wait 20 minutes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom