Weather post 2/2/2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This may turn into a similar event as we saw in 2020 with the extreme cold temps. There could be extended periods of sub freezing temps in Texas, even down in the single digits. The primary issue I am thinking about is frozen well heads in the Permian basin, this will cut the supply of natural gas and likely spike NG prices again, hopefully not to the extent of 2020.

2/4/22 forecast temps:

View attachment 249865

Wasn't it February 2021?

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been able to find any Tostitos Queso Blanco dip for months now. It's depressing!
May have to make some for the Super Bowl winter weather that's coming. Easy especially using a double boiler.
  • 1/2 pound white American cheese
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • 4 oz can of green chili’s(we use frozen Hatch hot instead)
  • 1/4 teaspoon cumin
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
  • 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Edited to make about the weather and stay almost on topic.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I think you’re right, they are all running together!
I worked 76 hours straight during that cold snap. I had to carry fuel cans to keep fuel in the truck. I ate so many vienna sausages during that hitch, I still can't look at em without my stomach grumbling. Only reason I got a break was someone was mad about the utility issues and fired shots at my work truck. They took it out of service until the radiator could be repaired and a windshield replaced so I was off for the rest of the day.

After reading some of the entertaining stories in other threads, I thought I would give it a shot.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cut firewood off my neighbor's wooded area. Downed limbs from the ice storm last year. Ready for the cold that is coming in the next few days. Hopefully, no ice storm as we had last year. Stay warm!

Attachments

• wood.jpg
    wood.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 26
  • wood2.jpg
    wood2.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 26

Latest posts

Top Bottom