Weather post 2/2/2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I could find a few blocks of Farmer's cheese. Crest you to sell an off brand that was pretty good.
If you're talking about the small blocks of cheese (random weight, sealed in plastic) then Win Co Foods has some good sharp cheddar back by the deli area. It's like $3.19/pound.
I pick up a block about a pound or so and it's good to me especially for the price.
(Costs more for sliced.)

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you're talking about the small blocks of cheese (random weight, sealed in plastic) then Win Co Foods has some good sharp cheddar back by the deli area. It's like $3.19/pound.
I pick up a block about a pound or so and it's good to me especially for the price.
(Costs more for sliced.)
No these were a white Farmer's cheese. Think a cross between cheddar and mild Swiss. I forget the name brand but it was in 8 oz blocks. Was great on a whole wheat cracker with some summer sausage.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
No these were a white Farmer's cheese. Think a cross between cheddar and mild Swiss. I forget the name brand but it was in 8 oz blocks. Was great on a whole wheat cracker with some summer sausage.
buy for less on i guess pruitt's now on nw expressway sells the christian cheese and it's very good.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder! Tonight, is the night to make a middle of the night run to Crest. Best way to avoid the Omicron infected, first of the month, or snowmageddon crowds.
I had a guy on my shift at work, that had a Masters degree! This guy had to be the stupidest human being I have ever known! On his last evaluation just before I was to retire, I summarized, by saying this guy was depriving some village of an idiot! I know that is not original, but it certinely fit in his case!

Latest posts

Top Bottom