Well, all you “social warriors” that say you boycotted the Super Bowl….

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last National Felon League Stupid Bowl I watched I had to try and explain to my daughter how Janet Jacksons boobs just magically fall out of her suit.

That was it for me for Thug Ball. College Football only.

I don't wrong anyone else though if that is what they want to do with their time.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Take a look at the things we get offended about. In addition to athletes voicing their opinions that are different from ours, we are offended by self checkout lanes, receipt checkers, and various other things in life that just really offend us, and differing political positions.

So, how are we that much different that the snowflakes running around with hurt feelings? Is it just that our positions are right and their’s are wrong?
Uhhh, yes.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take a look at the things we get offended about. In addition to athletes voicing their opinions that are different from ours, we are offended by self checkout lanes, receipt checkers, and various other things in life that just really offend us, and differing political positions.

So, how are we that much different that the snowflakes running around with hurt feelings? Is it just that our positions are right and their’s are wrong?

I can't speak for anyone other than myself so I'll make some generalizations about the differences between the 'right' and 'left'.

Most of the people I know who think like I do don't like a lot of things they see and hear today whether it's political or whatever. But the don't try to stifle or destroy those things. They generally bit** about them a bit and move on.

It's not that way for many of those on the left. If something happens they don't like that something has to be destroyed. They can't just accept it and move on with life, even though this set of people will tell you how tolerant they are and how much they believe in diversity, free thought and inclusiveness.

Think about how this entire kneeling saga would've been different if the players were doing something about a cause embraced by those on the right. My guess is it would've turned out much differently, and the narrative would've been much different, than it was over the kneeling issue.

Personally, I think there's something fundamentally flawed about a professional athlete (or entertainer, or whatever) that has been given so much by the freedoms and opportunities in this society who then has to do everything they can to badmouth and change that society.

One of the things I constantly remind people of when I discuss things with them is I'm not required to respect their opinions with which I disagree. Respecting their right to have differing opinions, which I do, is much different than respecting their opinion.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched football “religiously” for about 30 years. I quit watching cold turkey 4 years ago and my only regret is realizing how much time I had wasted over those years.

This has to be the ultimate OSA troll/virtue signal thread title and OP I’ve ever seen lol.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped watching years before Krapperdink whined about not being good enough to get a job. His taking a knee was ALL ABOUT HIM. What has he protested, what has he supported that wasn't at a broadcasted game? Nothing.

Overpaid thugs. Most of them would be in prison, if not for feetsball. Some should be, anyway.

We had furniture to move. Grandson had TV on, to keep up with score. Wif wasted time watching the CRAP they called halftime show. (Her words) worst show EVER.

Those that want to watch, go ahead. I have things I would rather do.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score

You seem to be offended that people are offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom