Well????? Were are they?? Those 4566's everyone just bought!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Until everyone gets their camera's fixed or have a camera savy person shot and post it for them, here's a little eye candy for now. Guys if you don't have them yet, or haven't shot them yet, you don't know what your missing!! They are one of the top of the line, yet highly under-rated .45 caliber lead slingers!!! Yeah you can buy more expensive gun's, but you'll be hard pressed to buy one for this amount of money that functions 99.99% right out of the box.

By the way, for those who have its big brother the 4506, or its little brother, 4516, please add into the fun!!!

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Very nice, where'd you get it from?

I had this sweet thing for over ten years. There were a group of guy's on here who yanked up an old 3rd Gen thread on the 4003's, and it turned into several who posted about getting a 4566 instead, and blaming me for it, and offering to send me thei attorney fee's after purchase. Of course I explained to them its not my fault you can't say NO!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
here's mine. it came with some well worn hogue's on it. i like hogue grips but like the slimmer feel of the originals. found some on ebay. gun is really in nice shape. the grips and and the fact that it was in the holster most of the time kept it nice. gonna try to get a turkey in the morning then shoot the heck out of it! these were $389 at cdnn.
[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom