Well????? Were are they?? Those 4566's everyone just bought!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e33_ripple420_photo_1.jpg

Love my 4516! This was originally my dad's duty weapon and I got it when he passed away. As a firearms instructor, he put a few thousand rounds through her. If this gun could tell stories.........

okie89 got my 4516-2 away from me awhile back, not that I want it back, but it was a sweet shooter. I'm real surprised he hasn't posted here yet.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well I don't have a 4566, but I do have this ole 4506
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v23_hberttmank_sw4506.jpg

and the PC single action target version, the 845
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v23_hberttmank_sw845.jpg

nice guns! read up on the 845 in the standard catalog of s&w. that's a beautiful gun. like the fact that it comes with adj. sights and all.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e33_ripple420_photo_1.jpg

Love my 4516! This was originally my dad's duty weapon and I got it when he passed away. As a firearms instructor, he put a few thousand rounds through her. If this gun could tell stories.........

You're dad wasn't a southpaw named Tom Tindall (sp?) was it? He was one of my CLEET instructors. He toted a 4516 amongst a room full of wheelguns.

He was a good guy. It saddened me when I heard of his passing. :(

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're dad wasn't a southpaw named Tom Tindall (sp?) was it? He was one of my CLEET instructors. He toted a 4516 amongst a room full of wheelguns.

He was a good guy. It saddened me when I heard of his passing. :(

No, Rus Porter was my old man. He worked for Tulsa County and was a firearms instructor. Taught pistol, shotgun, short and long range rifle, sniper school etc. Tom's name does sound familiar though. Do you recall which department he worked for?

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, Rus Porter was my old man. He worked for Tulsa County and was a firearms instructor. Taught pistol, shotgun, short and long range rifle, sniper school etc. Tom's name does sound familiar though. Do you recall which department he worked for?

No, I'm not sure. He was just one of my firearms instructors when I was in CLEET way back in 1990.

Latest posts

Top Bottom