Westboro is at it again... Christopher Horton's funeral targeted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My friends at First United told me this today.

First United Methodist Church in Tulsa, OK September 23, 2011 12:15 PM -1:00 PM WBC will picket the funeral of Spc. Christopher D. Horton at the First United Methodist Dog Kennel/ Whorehouse masquerading as a church to remind *** & faux-Christian infested Oklahoma that the God of the Bible ever reigns. The Oklahoman perverts sought to stop the preaching of this pure gospel message by slashing tires and other illegal activities directed at the gentle, law-abiding saints of God from Westboro Baptist Church. We kindly remind them that lest the repent they shall perish just like these soldiers. Further, they ought to heed the commandment "Saying, Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm" (Psalm 105:15.)

I hate these clowns!

Last edited:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We kindly remind [Oklahomans] that lest the repent they shall perish just like these soldiers.

Does that mean Westboro is threatening to perpetrate a combat scenario? That's the way I interpret that.

cant we spray them with shaving cream or somthing? Or would they sue for that too?

Yes, they would.

Just remember, they are doing nothing that is (or should be) illegal.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I find amusing in this tragic scenario is how they bill themselves as "gentle, law-abiding saints of God." I'd say their actions thus far - while perhaps law-abiding - are anything but.

Latest posts

Top Bottom