Funeral Protesters Now Targeting Oklahoma Children's Funerals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is from their website:

Quote:
Westboro Baptist Church
(WBC Chronicles -- Since 1955)
3701 S.W. 12th St. Topeka, Ks. 66604 785-273-0325
Religious Opinion & Bible Commentary on Current Events
Monday, November 15, 2010
NEWS RELEASE

$5000 REWARD
WBC OFFERS A $5000 REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO THE FELONY CONVICTION AND ACTUAL SENTENCING TO JAIL TIME OF THOSE WHO COMMITTED RELIGION-BASED HATE AND OTHER CRIMES AGAINST OUR CHURCH BY SLASHING TWO TIRES OF OUR VEHICLE IN MCALESTER, OKLAHOMA, ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2010.
A condition precedent to claiming this reward is that the information must first be communicated to Westboro Baptist Church, Topeka, Kansas, so that we may promptly deliver same to local, state and federal law enforcement agencies.

As little money as some folks down here have, I don't see anyone turning in anyone for that. I'll also bet the police aren't looking into it to hard either. JMO!!!!

Going south of McAlester to do a protest???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Are they really that stupid!!!?????
:rollingla :rollingla :rollingla :rollingla :rollingla :rollingla :rollingla

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe they will end up in the Buffalo Run Valley. I have had lot of clients down that way. I sure wouldn't bother them in a time of grief.

This is from their website:

Quote:
Westboro Baptist Church
(WBC Chronicles -- Since 1955)
3701 S.W. 12th St. Topeka, Ks. 66604 785-273-0325
Religious Opinion & Bible Commentary on Current Events
Monday, November 15, 2010
NEWS RELEASE

$5000 REWARD
WBC OFFERS A $5000 REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO THE FELONY CONVICTION AND ACTUAL SENTENCING TO JAIL TIME OF THOSE WHO COMMITTED RELIGION-BASED HATE AND OTHER CRIMES AGAINST OUR CHURCH BY SLASHING TWO TIRES OF OUR VEHICLE IN MCALESTER, OKLAHOMA, ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2010.
A condition precedent to claiming this reward is that the information must first be communicated to Westboro Baptist Church, Topeka, Kansas, so that we may promptly deliver same to local, state and federal law enforcement agencies.

As little money as some folks down here have, I don't see anyone turning in anyone for that. I'll also bet the police aren't looking into it to hard either. JMO!!!!

Going south of McAlester to do a protest???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Are they really that stupid!!!?????
:rollingla :rollingla :rollingla :rollingla :rollingla :rollingla :rollingla

robinray649

Marksman
Reaction score
One more:

I think they really got their feelings hurt over two slashed tires.

I for the life of me don't even know how these devil sucking dogs can exist. They don't even know the people they protest let alone say they are evil. I would say as a Christian that the evil they visit on others will be visited upon them ten-fold.:rubhands:
There is nothing of God or Christ in them and what they do is not supported in the Bible in any form what so ever. All they would have to do is look at Christ to know that the Father is love not hate.

WCMS

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow ... these ppl are dumb to think they can come down to oklahoma (which is full of us rednecks who love guns ) and do some **** like that, really dumb if they are in mccalester or anywhere in east of that area. they deserve whatever they get.

mbear53

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ditto. One reason I've never been a church-goer. If this is an example of christianity, I'll just try to do right things and if I wind up in a hot place, I guess I deserved it.

I can assure you this is not an example of Christianity, and if you choose the hot place, you and them both will have deserved it.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These people get more sickening every day. They are as disgusting as a group could be. I can't say what I think or will get banned. They (WBC) will reap what they sow. I really believe this. They ARE NOT Christians.

HMT204

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where do you guys see that they will be here tomorrow? I don't see it on their schedule.

Jalen Wolfe
Turner School, Freeman Auditorium
Highway 32 West, Burneyville, OK
(Wednesday, November 17 at 1:15 pm)

Melissa Hanslovan
Mowery Funeral Service
9110 N. Garrett Road, Owasso, OK
(Thursday, November 18 at 1:15 pm)

From the WBC site.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sure wish I could express my views without getting a timeout.
I think my post would look like :censored::censored::censored::finger:

+100000
I know it was said earlier, but they are NOT christians! They are psycho's who try to make their views/actions acceptable by CLAIMING christianity. I might just take off tomorrow to go to Owasso and stop these peices of s*** at the gate. :talk2hand: No child, or their families, deserve to have this kind of disrespect at their funeral!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom