Funeral Protesters Now Targeting Oklahoma Children's Funerals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's get one thing straight : These people are not believers.

They can call themselves whatever they want but they are as far from Christian as they can be.

I can't stand anyone that messes with children.
I hope they get what is coming to them soon.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is from their website:

Westboro Baptist Church
(WBC Chronicles -- Since 1955)
3701 S.W. 12th St. Topeka, Ks. 66604 785-273-0325
Religious Opinion & Bible Commentary on Current Events
Monday, November 15, 2010
NEWS RELEASE

$5000 REWARD
WBC OFFERS A $5000 REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO THE FELONY CONVICTION AND ACTUAL SENTENCING TO JAIL TIME OF THOSE WHO COMMITTED RELIGION-BASED HATE AND OTHER CRIMES AGAINST OUR CHURCH BY SLASHING TWO TIRES OF OUR VEHICLE IN MCALESTER, OKLAHOMA, ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2010.
A condition precedent to claiming this reward is that the information must first be communicated to Westboro Baptist Church, Topeka, Kansas, so that we may promptly deliver same to local, state and federal law enforcement agencies.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not wishing anything bad for someone's children or our military (thanks!! to all who serve or have served) but those Westboro folks need to attend a funeral down around Cloudy or Rattan ... actually anywhere southeast would do ...

Guess they are coming after our grieving parents because of what happened in McAlester?? Man ... they are slow learners ...

I haven't thought about Cloudy in years.
That's pretty much the far side of the moon down there.
Wait a minute it is just down the road from Moon.

Anyway I gotta agree.
One visit down there and all thier problems would be cured.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They also posted:

The rebellious residents of ***-infested Oklahoma sought to stop the Gospel preaching of WBC through acts of vandalism. As a result, the Lord curses them by killing Oklahoma’s children and casting them into Hell.
“See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. “ Deuteronomy 32:39
THANK GOD FOR MORE DEAD CHILDREN IN OKLAHOMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom