Funeral Protesters Now Targeting Oklahoma Children's Funerals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is slashing tires a felony? sounds like it would be impossible to get this reward. Conviction and jail time to get the reward? ya right they should have just put 1 million dollars.

They (the wbc) will probably say it is some kind of religious persecution. and that the slashers infringed on their rights.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These people claim to be Christians. I know of a group of people that like to blow up planes and call themselves Muslims.

To everyone that has the same thoughts of what to say about these individuals that would get them in the time out spot. Remember this. Our time on earth is limited. Very limited when compared to eternity. These lunatics will have a warm welcome at their final destination for the duration of eternity. Every soldier who's funeral they protested will be present to watch them be cast into the darkness.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These people claim to be Christians. I know of a group of people that like to blow up planes and call themselves Muslims.

To everyone that has the same thoughts of what to say about these individuals that would get them in the time out spot. Remember this. Our time on earth is limited. Very limited when compared to eternity. These lunatics will have a warm welcome at their final destination for the duration of eternity. Every soldier who's funeral they protested will be present to watch them be cast into the darkness.

Love it! Might make it into a t-shirt.:rubhands:

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not an example of Christianity, don't try to portray it as such.

They may try to, but don't stoop to that level.

So... they'll be in Owasso Thusday? Hmm....

Unfortunately, it is their form of portrayal for their version of Christianity.

I am not anti-Christian. I'm also not anti-Muslim, Islam, Jewish, Pagan, Atheist, etc.

I even occasionally go to church, mostly when I visit my folks in MO. If I do, it's because the preacher relates the message in a way that I like to hear it, which is nearly impossible.

I will not step foot, however, in a crystal cathedral, or any other large structure glorifying how much money they receive and get pledged "for the glory of God".

One story that will always stick with me is from my Grandfather. He had a friend that he hadn't seen in a long time show up once, wearing nice new clothes and driving a brand spanking new Cadillac. Grandpa knew he had been poor the last time they talked, and asked him how he made his money. The man told him that all you had to do was memorize some lines from the bible, and work people into a fervor when you talked about it, and you could become a rich man. That man was promptly told to leave my Grandpa's property, and don't worry about visiting again.

Christianity has many different faces, as do the others. Evidence being these people, the militia group that got busted, snake worshipers, etc etc. All claim to be for the same cause, yet all choose to be separate.

I'd rather find my religion in the glory beheld in the outdoors, than in anywhere man has a hand in building. Man will forever strain to build for God's happiness, but I'd just as soon take care of what He already made.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might I suggest to all that the discussion about what or what isnt Christianity take a back burner. We all know what happens in those threads.

Gunrunner45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like they are picketing a kid's funeral in Owasso tomorrow at 1:15.

Hopefully they will be blocked and ignored so nobody sees/hears them.

Last time they came to Owasso they were allowed their right to protest. Its a darn shame the route of the funeral changed at the last minute and their permit did not allow them to relocate.

Although it really didn't matter as they had a really hard time seeing anything through the wall of bikers standing between them & the road.

HMT204

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might I suggest to all that the discussion about what or what isnt Christianity take a back burner. We all know what happens in those threads.

That is a good idea and not why I posted the info (discussion on belief). I just wanted all to see they have gone beyond just military funeral protesting. They are now at the graves of children protesting.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ditto. One reason I've never been a church-goer. If this is an example of christianity, I'll just try to do right things and if I wind up in a hot place, I guess I deserved it.

I apologize for starting most of it with this quote.

Whatever anyone believes, this is wrong period. Expanding it from military related deaths to the deaths of children is particularly wrong, and maybe the only rightful deaths they could protest are their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom