Funeral Protesters Now Targeting Oklahoma Children's Funerals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They say quote "the Lord curses them by killing Oklahoma's children and casting them into Hell." Furthermore, their website reads "Thank God For More Dead Children In Oklahoma!".

Anyone that would celebrate the death of children, does not have a soul.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One more:

The rebellious residents of Doomed Oklahoma think that they can stop the Gospel message of WBC from going forth by vandalizing WBC’s property. They further raise their children for the devil himself. As a result of their mistreatment of the Lord’s servants and their refusal to train up their children in the ways of the Lord, God himself has killed another child in Oklahoma. Remember the Lord’s command: “Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm” (Psalm 105:15)

I think they really got their feelings hurt over two slashed tires.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They also posted:

The rebellious residents of ***-infested*1 Oklahoma sought to stop the Gospel preaching of WBC through acts of vandalism. As a result, the Lord curses them by killing Oklahoma’s children and casting them into Hell.*2
“See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. “ Deuteronomy 32:39
THANK GOD FOR MORE DEAD CHILDREN IN OKLAHOMA!

1. lulz, better than being midget-infested.. those things are creepy!

2. So, stabbing a round hunk of rubber is enough reason for innocent children to die and rot in hell, but they think they're getting into heaven for merrily dancing and joyously singing at funerals? Makes sense. If that's what their heaven is like, I think I'll like it much better in hell.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ditto. One reason I've never been a church-goer. If this is an example of christianity, I'll just try to do right things and if I wind up in a hot place, I guess I deserved it.

It's not an example of Christianity, don't try to portray it as such.

They may try to, but don't stoop to that level.

So... they'll be in Owasso Thusday? Hmm....

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like they are picketing a kid's funeral in Owasso tomorrow at 1:15.

Hopefully they will be blocked and ignored so nobody sees/hears them.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is from their website:
Westboro Baptist Church
(WBC Chronicles -- Since 1955)
3701 S.W. 12th St. Topeka, Ks. 66604 785-273-0325
Religious Opinion & Bible Commentary on Current Events
Monday, November 15, 2010
NEWS RELEASE

$5000 REWARD
WBC OFFERS A $5000 REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO THE FELONY CONVICTION AND ACTUAL SENTENCING TO JAIL TIME OF THOSE WHO COMMITTED RELIGION-BASED HATE AND OTHER CRIMES AGAINST OUR CHURCH BY SLASHING TWO TIRES OF OUR VEHICLE IN MCALESTER, OKLAHOMA, ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2010.
A condition precedent to claiming this reward is that the information must first be communicated to Westboro Baptist Church, Topeka, Kansas, so that we may promptly deliver same to local, state and federal law enforcement agencies.

Is slashing tires a felony? sounds like it would be impossible to get this reward. Conviction and jail time to get the reward? ya right they should have just put 1 million dollars.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Flat tires may be the least of their problems if they do that at a child’s funeral.

I wonder if local PD could get a buy-try demo on a sound cannon or microwave crowd dispersal device to test it on these SOBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom