Westboro is at it again... Christopher Horton's funeral targeted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man I hate it. But you know what? They are the most successful scumbags on earth. Every time a soldier from this region of the country is killed, these a-holes are going to protest, or threaten to protest. And every time, they get tons and tons of publicity by people piling onto boards like this, and rehashing the same messages they did the last time, and the time before, and the time before. They're kind of like the Klan; they feed off of the attention, except these dirtbags also prosper from the occasional lapse of judgement of those they piss off. They know we can get pissed off all we want and there's nothing we can really do about it....except give them the attention they want. The Patriot Guard blocking them and the rest of us ignoring them is the best way to deal with them. Stop feeding the attention whores, and they become marginalized.

God rest Mr. Horton's soul. And may these d-bags one day get exactly what they deserve.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My friends at First United told me this today.

First United Methodist Church in Tulsa, OK September 23, 2011 12:15 PM -1:00 PM WBC will picket the funeral of Spc. Christopher D. Horton at the First United Methodist Dog Kennel/ Whorehouse masquerading as a church to remind *** & faux-Christian infested Oklahoma that the God of the Bible ever reigns. The Oklahoman perverts sought to stop the preaching of this pure gospel message by slashing tires and other illegal activities directed at the gentle, law-abiding saints of God from Westboro Baptist Church. We kindly remind them that lest the repent they shall perish just like these soldiers. Further, they ought to heed the commandment "Saying, Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm" (Psalm 105:15.)

I hate these clowns!

Sick people. Sounds like they have slanderd and liabled themselves, maybe JB can sue them for it? Seriously though I hope that someday the Allmighty will send a few lightning bolts there way during a demonstration and teach them a lesson.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
PGR will be there.....no worries. These people just don't get it that the soldiers die to protect the freedom they take for granted.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been chomping to give those folks a taste of the JP......I only wish I was emotionally adjusted enough to attend...
*sigh*

1min2midnight

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
These people are very hard to deal with. Do you show up and give them the attention they want and in doing so turn this man's funeral into a circus? Do you do nothing and send the message that we don't care? I truely hope the bigest lighting bolt ever to cross the Oklahoma sky strikes them to dust. They make me violently ill.

Latest posts

Top Bottom