What did you do today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What you get??

Actually, I got two. The first was a 4" 686 and the second was a replacement for one that was stolen about six years ago. It's a Taurus 850 CIA 2" .38 titanium. Hammerless. I never realized how much I loved that gun until I came out to my jeep one morning to find the side window shattered and the Taurus gone. I've been gonna replace it for years now. I saw this one on gunbroker, and the rest Is history... I bet I don't leave this one in the console...

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got stuck in a blackout in my hotel. After last week, I flew with carry on only. I am rethinking a plane friendly GH bag. Need to start on this tomorrow.

Wild Weasel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, I got two. The first was a 4" 686 and the second was a replacement for one that was stolen about six years ago. It's a Taurus 850 CIA 2" .38 titanium. Hammerless. I never realized how much I loved that gun until I came out to my jeep one morning to find the side window shattered and the Taurus gone. I've been gonna replace it for years now. I saw this one on gunbroker, and the rest Is history... I bet I don't leave this one in the console...
Very nice, found a ruger ss sp 101 in 9mm, dont see that very often couldnt resist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom