What does 'open it back up' mean to you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd love to hear what people think when they hear (or say) 'open it back up' in regards to the economy right now.

What needs to be allowed that isn't, to you.

Last edited:

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm from my point of view and life experiences....

Truck fixed but still having problems with it....."Open it back up"

A file or case that I have been working on and I thought it was closed but was told it wasn't..."Open it back up"

Taking apart an item(hot tub cover, motorcycle engine, needing something extra out of the gun safe and I forgot)..."Open it back up"

Last one.....don't ask....all I can say:

Long time ago I worked at a State Health Department/Medical Examiner office and someone had "died" and it was questioned....questioned A LOT by family and others. Sooooooooo guess what. Yep....there was an exhumation and ...."Open it back up"

Picture for illustrative purposes:
Q9YLv8Kyorf2qrAmA6Ftv2gYXsXqID9rdqfErYvXbGW2ZFaeDi8mTszd19TYsKgvdeS1EsG4p-vtvREdqpmVb2_3ivnUQn3VUfdSHfN3s5jJ

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

A file or case that I have been working on and I thought it was closed but was told it wasn't..."Open it back up"

Taking apart an item(hot tub cover, motorcycle engine, needing something extra out of the gun safe and I forgot)..."Open it back up"

Long time ago I worked at a State Health Department/Medical Examiner office and someone had "died" and it was questioned....questioned A LOT by family and others. Sooooooooo guess what. Yep....there was an exhumation and ...."Open it back up"

Q9YLv8Kyorf2qrAmA6Ftv2gYXsXqID9rdqfErYvXbGW2ZFaeDi8mTszd19TYsKgvdeS1EsG4p-vtvREdqpmVb2_3ivnUQn3VUfdSHfN3s5jJ

lots of truth here. Thanks

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Don't leave us hanging. Was the family right or not? Inquiring minds want to know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom