What does 'open it back up' mean to you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so nothing that you have a right to do?

Is that for you to decide? Where’s the line. Slippery slope.

For a lot of people... like mentioned above, work. But that’s ok I guess cause the government will provide. Thought government dependence was frowned upon around here. Hmm.

Society right now is being told what to do and not to do and how to do it or not do it. Those who’ve said “from my cold dead hands” on guns are falling right in line. They’re being programmed and will do nothing.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe he hasn't been . . . . but a LOT of people are being kept from going to work.

I wonder how many of those people/businesses have always been subject to health and s
Is that for you to decide? Where’s the line. Slippery slope.

For a lot of people... like mentioned above, work. But that’s ok I guess cause the government will provide. Thought government dependence was frowned upon around here. Hmm.

Society right now is being told what to do and not to do and how to do it or not do it. Those who’ve said “from my cold dead hands” on guns are falling right in line. They’re being programmed and will do nothing.

You listed things you wanted to do, not things you have a right to do yet said you were being denied your freedom.

The Rangers don't have to let you in or even hold a game. The zoo is likely city owned, aquarium ticketed, too.

As for a haircut, well no one is stopping you from getting your hair cut. It takes 1500 hours to be licensed to cut hair in the state of oklahoma and then oversight from the city and state health agencies. Regulations aren't new to those fields and running a business as a barber is subject to government established rules.

Public health quarantines aren't new for that matter, either.

I'm not saying it isn't happening, hence why i asked. But being denied things you want to do is not the same as being denied your freedom.

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not saying it isn't happening, hence why i asked. But being denied things you want to do is not the same as being denied your freedom.

I’ll agree it’s first world problems but we live a first world life in this country.

That’s been disrupted with intentionally misleading info for a reason which hadn’t yet revealed itself. There’s too much smoke to think there’s no fire and sadly out of fear many see the smoke as a cloud.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone knew what to do about this they would become rich.
All we have is incedodal evidence that may or may not prove anything. Several states in the center of the US known as the flyby states for politicians have not gone the mandatory lock down route and the ratios of infected and deaths are below the averages of the coastal states. So one has to look at why.
Is it because of population density? I don't have the numbers in front of me that might show some relationship to population density vs a local community at large that has a higher percentage of deaths per thousand in the population. It's out there I'm sure.
We do know some places like Binger and the Nursing Home that had multiple deaths would put that city in a higher percentage rate.
Sweden refused to shelter in place and they didn't have a major burst in infections. Restaurants and department stores stayed open, no social distancing. Why didn't that result in 90% of the population getting Covid?
I think there are a lot of questions we don't have answers for yet.

You know what the swedes do differently though than us?

They wear ****ing masks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom