What is your ideal muscle car???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not talking what would be the fastest, or the most valuable, or the rarest, etc. I'm talking what would YOU want the most for whatever reason?

For me, it's a '69 AMC Javelin in Big Bad Green. My step-dad used to have one many years ago, and they let it sit and get run down and then my uncle bought it for a song (right before I turned 16, dammit), towed it to Cali, rebuilt it to be BEAUTIFUL, then his wife sold it in the divorce. SHEISSE!

For nostalgia's sake, I think I want to get one in 3-4 years and spend 3-4 years building it up from the ground with my son. :D

Second choice is a '69ish Corvette Stingray, probably canary yellow, with T-tops and black leather. Beautiful.

I'm not really into the whole original restoration thing... I want it with modern conveniences and engine - LS2 (or something similar), fuel injection, etc. But just the whole muscle car look and nostalgia of the genre, damn, it can't be beat.

Except maybe by my other favs like an RS-8, GT-Z or God-forbid, a Veyron.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First would be a 1965 AMC Marlin tubbed out with the biggest motor i could stuff in it.

Second, I've always wanted a DeTomaso Pantera in gun metal grey with light silver racing stripes.

Lastly, my uncle had a 1966 Dodge Coronet with the 440 Six Pack motor in it.

Thats the end of my list. Now if i could just hit the lottery....

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1969 camaro

1987 Buick grand national or T-Type
Some don't consider the GN a muscle car because it has a V6, but that's probably because the hate them due to getting spanked by one!! I miss my T-type.

gearys 5600

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A 1963 split window Corvette with a new LS-7 crate engine, Vintage A/C, a 6-speed trans, 3.90 gear. Drive it anywhere. :rubhands:

One of these days real soon I will build one just like this...

Latest posts

Top Bottom