What would you do....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was TX 6.0% domestic beer. I don't know any liquor stores near here that carry high-percentage domestics that are also available off-the-shelf in convenience stores. Is that common? I would think it would be hard to move much of that.

Anyways...

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are some, like blue moon and choc beer (formerly 1919), but not many and probably not what you meant.

No, I mean regular off-the-shelf domestics, this is Michelob Ultra I'm talking about. I don't recall seeing anything Mich or Bud or Coors 6-point in liquor stores. Maybe, but I don't really shop for beer, so.... when I do, it's something not so mainstream, usually an import or something. About the most mainstream I get is Amber Bock or Killian's Red.

Speaking of the Mich Ultra... I saw they now have a couple of new flavors - Lime Cactus and something else, some peach thing? I love the peach Choc beer at Pete's in Krebs, but I'm not sure about this stuff... as I said, I'm not much of a beer drinker anyways. But I considered buying a sixer to try out with the young lady in the OP whose beer was pilfered. Anyone tried one of these new offerings?

DrBaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure how I would feel if my son referred to me as his roommate. For all 9 years of his life, I have been "daddy". I kinda thought it would always stay that way too.

I'm not sure how I would feel if my son drank my last 2 beers. For all 9 years of his life, he has never drank my beers. I kinda thought it would always stay that way too.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My drinking experience started in 6th grade. Mom was playing dominoes at the grown ups table, I was conveniently sitting on the floor "playing" my GameBoy next to her. When the table got rowdy that was my que to gulp down about 1/3 of her drink and put it back. She didn't know why she was running through her Mike's Hard Lemonades and wine coolers so quickly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom