What's on Tap (booze) this weekend? ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This afternoon and this evening its my fave beer from back home. I bring it home with me when I come back from Cali, the microbrewery/grill that makes it is close to my house. When Im home here I go to the liquor store for some Sierra Nevada to get me by til I can get me some Snowshoe. Alot of beers to choose from here: http://tulsamidtownliquor.com/beer-list/
snowshoe.jpg
Saturday night for me is always ice cold Jager whether Im out gigging or at home. Ya I know, gross, but I love it.
Jager.jpg

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Joker...I don't chew or swallow the agave moth worm any more. I have quite a few times in the past.

There have been several times in Mexico where I took Mezcal shots. They're a little different than Tequila.

Shoot the mezcal, then pop an orange wedge..that is covered in worm salt..in your mouth..kinda like tequila shots.

Yep..worm salt. Some sort of bug or worm ground up amd mixed with a little salt and spices....

Try it!! Sal de Gusano..mas fina!!!

Last edited:

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Currently in the fridge I've got

Caldera IPA
Bridgeport Hop Czar
Boulevard Tank 7
Lefthand Sawtooth Ale

Gonna be a good friday night.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
(Hugged a few toilets after some nights with MD... Everlear and cherry slush from Sonic was a fave highschool beverage, cheapest way there is to totally forget a few hours of your life... ).

Latest posts

Top Bottom