Disappointing Beer...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarveyDanger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had several. Worst brewery in the world if I had to pick one. I forget the name but we sampled one at a tasting that smelled like vomit on sweaty feet. It was the worst beer if ever had in my life.
You know Budweiser exists right? And millercoors? And a whole lot worse company's, methinks someone just doesn't enjoy hops.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know Budweiser exists right? And millercoors? And a whole lot worse company's, methinks someone just doesn't enjoy hops.

those breweries taste like triple-filtered dishwater. but still you can get beer worse than theirs. stuff that genuinely tastes awful, rather than just bland and skunky.

Some of the Dubbels are that way for me, and the Pilsner Urqel. Most of the "award winning" dubbels taste like a rotten banana to me. It will make me want to puke.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I once gagged on a skunky bottle of Stag beer.

I used to buy Pearl at my local liquor store for less than Coors cost. I would ice it down and get a faster buzz than 3.2 Coors. I liked it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom