Disappointing Beer...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cichlid-dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was served in some of the "dance clubs" in Stillwater during the mide to lat 80's. Worst liquid to drink called beer ever on the earth.

theineptowl.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_07_meister_brau.jpg

HarveyDanger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel the opposite. Moose drool isn't great but big sky puts out a great product.

There are a lot of great REAL AMERICAN craft beers out there. Support Americans, Not the Belgians (bud) or South Africans (millercoors).

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
newcastle is hit or miss ,good favor or tastes like it been on the loading dock for the month of augest but what do I know I didn't not like tulsa's "marshals beer "

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's see... to be disappointing, it would have to be beneath your expectations, so I can't list the stuff you know is crap beforehand like Bud, Coors, Pabst, Lost Lake, etc...

OK, my most disappointing beer experience was when I was out at some highfalutin club full of hipsters with the GF and some of her friends from work. The place was packed, and I had to stand there for about 10 minutes to get served. Everything was ridiculously overpriced, so I thought I might as well get some microbrew, figuring it had to be better than the standard pisswater stuff. I went with a Sierra Nevada pale ale, which I'd never tried before. In fact I hadn't really tried any IPA before, and didn't really know what it was. Even if I did, I couldn't really see thats what the bottle said since I was trying to order around a big ass crowd... I probably just said "give me the one with the desert picture on it" or something. Turns out I hate the stuff. I'm sure it is fine as far as IPAs go, but they are just not for me. Might as well squeeze me a glass from a dirty bar rag. Or if no dirty bar rags can be found, one PBR <chokes gag reflex> please.

So anyway I was jammed in this club with all these assholes, with ******* music playing so loud I couldn't hear anything anybody was saying, drinking probably the nastiest kind of beer I've ever tried, which to add insult to injury I paid like $9 for. And I even tipped the bartender for this incredible experience. How's that for disappointing?

Latest posts

Top Bottom