Disappointing Beer...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only one I can think of right now is Coors Light. It is the breast milk of Medusa.

Other than I am not a big fan of IPA's either. But that's just my preference.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Newcastle would be better on pancakes. Sierra IPA tastes like mountain goat urine. I would rather of Old Crow than Black Crown.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pearl is, and always will be, a good example of the lost art of crappy brewmeistering. It's what you drink after you get drunk.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jeez, I learned Pearl sucked in high school. You know a beer is truly terrible when the only beer available at a highschool pasture party is Pearl and nobody will drink it (except the guy who brought the roughly 3 or 4 cases, which I think he did simply because he felt guilty for making such a heinous mistake). It was very humorous to watch him barf repeatedly (a result of drinking Pearl I'm sure).

Lone Star...absolutely horrible!

I love Corona but Corona Light is undrinkable, its awful!

Moose Drool is way too sweet for my taste but it's definitely drinkable. Newcastle is excellent and my beer of choice to go with fish and chips, yum!

aww snap

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Budweiser always disappoints me-too sweet.

As for Pearl and Lone Star, both were doomed when Pabst-craptastic bought them and had Miller brewing it.
Not the same beers they used to be at all.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trust me, it's better you don't find it. It's usually on the floor at your local liquor store. This stuff isn't good enough for a shelf.

i've found that the worse a beer tastes, the better it is to cook with.

i figured ol glory would be good and cheap to boot.

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Worst beer ever was Fox Deluxe at $0.69 per SIX pack. That was in the '60s. Second would be Carlings Black Label at $2.00 a case in-country. Pearl is only a little better unless you get Pearl Light.

Latest posts

Top Bottom