Disappointing Beer...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't remember now it's been some time ,just that it was too bitter for my taste ... roony that was the way folks drunk OB beer in Korea after you started at the NCO club and went to the vill .

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one recently at Buffalo wild wings. Wanted to try something different, didnt care for it.

Try they're foreign extra stout. I like stouts and hate Guinness. The foreign extra stout is mo betta.

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/209/752

Also, if the Guinness you had was from a bottle ore poured with CO2, you might enjoy it if the poured it with nitrogen. It's different on nitro. I'd ask about it if you decide to try it again. BWW probably just uses bottles or CO2 but a real pub will probably pour on nitro.

Toujours Pret

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
genericbeercan.jpg mmmmmmm beer. not bad for a rental

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guinness Foreign Extra is great... I always try to keep some of that on hand. I also am not crazy about Newcastle Brown. It is too bland or something for me. I expected better with all the people who think it is so great. Put it on my disappointing list too. For that type of beer, I like Samuel Smith's Nut Brown Ale. Last Christmas I was drinking that while eating some chocolate covered wafer stuff somebody made, and it was awesome. Goes great with chocolate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom