What's on Tap (booze) this weekend? ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well for me I think it'll be Stella, yep Stella Artois beer. Dang, my 78 year old mother inlaw introduced this to me the other night at Chili's and man, that's good beer. No, I'm not giving up my beloved Schlitz, just trying something new!! Few sips of some bourbon and some Stella sound good.

May have to play cowboy this weekend and shoot some Colt SAA's and a few lever guns, who knows.

Cheers!!

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
374742_469424543139416_1032700811_n.jpg

This is what I am having tonight!

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reddog1, I agree about the hard stuff playing tricks on a poor boy's mind. I cannot stand to drink nor really even smell Mogen David 20/20.

Dang, a few shots chased with some vodka....LOOK OUT!!! I knew a crazy Cajun down around ...South of Lake Charles that carried a flask of the "Dog". Man-O-Man, he'd drink that stuff warm, cold, hot, whatever...but he was a d@mn good cook.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cheap merlot for me. I've had tons of pricey stuff and to me it's just not worth it. But to each their own. I certainly understand.

I think you're spot on shooting this weekend. Looks like premo weather ahead.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a few Shiner Cheer's left and I think I'm going to splurge and buy myself some whiskey tonight. Now if I could only decide between Windsor or Crown. Never tried Gentleman Jack and it has me curious.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well for me I think it'll be Stella, yep Stella Artois beer. Dang, my 78 year old mother inlaw introduced this to me the other night at Chili's and man, that's good beer. No, I'm not giving up my beloved Schlitz, just trying something new!! Few sips of some bourbon and some Stella sound good.

May have to play cowboy this weekend and shoot some Colt SAA's and a few lever guns, who knows.

Cheers!!

wow, I'm not sure if I'm more disturbed that you went to Chili's or that it took you this long to LOVE Stella. Either way, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I got a few Shiner Cheer's left and I think I'm going to splurge and buy myself some whiskey tonight. Now if I could only decide between Windsor or Crown. Never tried Gentleman Jack and it has me curious.

GJ is a very good choice. Windsor or Crown? I guess it depends on your wallet...but if you're thinking about getting GJ, take a few dolla billz.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
kroberts:
If you like sweet whiskey/bourbon you'll like Gentleman Jack. It is sweeter than Maker's Mark and it has been double charcoal filtered/mellowed...very smooth.

FamousAJ: My mother-inlaw eats there alot, and she called to see if we(wife and I) wanted to eat dinner with her...free meal!!! She bought me a couple of Stella and I enjoyed them...so does she...she drinks quite a few beers every night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom