What's to drinl this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

What's to drink this weekend? Since we had a cold snap and dinner is at the mother-inlaw's tonight, thought some Jack Daniels Single Barrel would be the cure.
Picked up a couple of bottles on my lunch hour at Byron's.

Finally talked my MIL to drop the Keystone Light and try some whiskey. Well,she likes it,even at 78 years old, she likes it. Just gotta love her, two things we both agree on booze and guns!!! So tonight Cohiba is gonna have some Chinese food and some Single Barrel Jack.

** Yes, I know that single barrels can vary. Jack D Single Barrel at least the last few bottles..have stayed consistent. Love George Dickel,but their single barrel..the last couple of bottles,tasted like Kentucky Deluxe.

Jack Single Barrel:
www.drinkhacker.com_wp_content_uploads_2009_01_jack_daniels_single_barrel_whiskey.jpg

Cohiba

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you got started a little early judging by your thread title. HA HA HA

That is some good stuff though. I love byrons, i just wish i could find someone in this state who carries jts brown.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang...I only had a few Jack and Coke at lunch!!! What a way to start the weekend by screwing up the title of the thread!!
:drink:
Oh well...

Cohiba

Lol. Hey it happens sometimes. Nothing says weekend like bourbon and a stogie. Sometime we need to have a get together and swap booze and smokes.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gforce...sounds good on the stoogies and booze!!! Lookin' at a few Cuban Smokes on which to get...Trinidad/Churchill or a figurado...Partagas #2?

Thought my wife and I were going back to Vegas either last month or this month,but that was put on hold. My Fathwr-Inlaw is now on Hospice....so ....

When I get out to Vegas again, I gotta try and if I like, by a case . Its not available in Oklahoma,so thats the reason for out of state sample and purchase. Very Old Barton/Bottled in Bond.
[Broken External Image]

Cohiba

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds good to me!

I'll likely be having a little Jamesons and make the wife a chocolate martini (ya, I know... I don't drink them, but she likes them) tonight after the kids are in bed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom