What's your favorite pizza joint?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sandro's in Norman - it is NY style and really quite authentic and good. Not too many frills but the closest I have had to "authentic" NY pizza in Oklahoma.
I will also throw in that Luigi's in Lawton, if you specify "thin and crispy" makes a decent simulacrum of a pizza as well.

If you like Chicago style pizza, besides gaining my pity, I have nothing to offer you.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many years ago in Moore, there was a pizza place called Papa John's, it was in the Malibu shopping center on 12th street. It is not there now, and it is not the same chain you see today on TV. I feel they had the best pizza at that time.

I like Mary's Pizza in Sonoma California, I like Round Table Pizza, in California, I do not think there is one in Oklahoma.

In my humble opinion the best pizza has always been from a none chain, more of a family run Pizza places.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Papa Murphys makes some really good pizzas. I've never been a fan of chicken on pizza but we had one in Mexico with chicken, artichoke, red bell pepper and a couple of other things I can't remember....anyway....we asked them and they made it without question. Now my wife just asks for "our" special and they make it up. Even their plain ole pepperoni is good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom