whats youre favorite CCW and why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock 23 in a Crossbreed Supertuck. I may look into a pocket 9mm or .380 in the future, but there really isn't a need. I hide the glock 23 very well in my crossbreed.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Large carry = Sig p226 (E2) with a good belt and Crossbreed Supertuck. Very accurate, not plastic, holds 15+1, fits my hand great.

Small carry = Walther PPS with a Crossbreed. Easy to conceal and accurate.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry the M&P 9c in a Galco Tuckable holster. 13 rounds of 9pm and a 17 round reload are a potent package. I like it for: Novak style sights, metal mags, decent ergos with changeable backstraps, light rail, and shootability.

reich10

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I prefer the smith and wesson M&P45c or the glock 23. i can get a firm grip on both and they are light. come summer time though i would like to have something like and LCP or a P238 as a pocket pistol. much easier to conceal.

As for holster selection, it just depends what i am going to wear. i always prefer to wear outside the waist band if possible. (i draw much faster from OWB) i think its a good idea to have three different carry holsters, you never know what you will need.

mec

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a Glock G30 in a Comp-Tac Infidel holster year round. I got lucky on the holster since it was the first one that I tried. Bought one for my G19 to begin with and liked it pretty well, when I got the G30 I ordered another one setup just like it and haven't looked back. I ordered my holster with the C-Tac strut and am very glad that I did, keeps the carry piece rock steady no matter what I am doing.

I found that I could shoot the G30 better than I could shoot the G19, don't know if it is the difference between the low pressure round vs the high pressure round of what, but the G30 to me seems easier to control and get hits on target. Been carrying this setup minus the month or two that I carried my G19.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
keltec p32 in a desantis nemesis holster. Extremely easy to conceal, so much so sometimes you forget its there.

Man ain't that the truth on both the little 32 or 380 in the mouseguns.
I forget about my Keltec 32 or Ruger 380 all the time.
Usually don't forget about the CW45 very often though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom