whats youre favorite CCW and why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a Walther PPS in 40cal year round in a uncle mikes iwb holster. Its very slim and light and I usually just put a 7rd mag in my left front pocket. I'm not knockin those that do but I personnally don't feel the need for 30 rounds on my person. I am looking for a pocket .380, I will probably pick up the LCP or the Taurus(i don't like the lack of trigger safeties on either one).

aryfrosty

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have several to suit differing weather/ social climates. I like a little Sig P-238 because it's light and easy to carry and with proper ammo it works. It's a great "grab-and-go" if I'm going to the corner. If I can wear a loose shirt or going to the range I carry a S&W M64 in a Jackass high ride. When the snow flies and I wear a loose coat I carry an HK P7 PSP in a Safariland Hi Ride.

Reaction score
Some recently carried (in the last year), after years of trying a variety... this may help...

CZ 75 compact "PCR" (Gould & Goodrich paddle)

Kahr .380 (Smart Carry)

Kahr MK9 (SmartCarry)

Bobbed Commander 1911, Norinco, customized (Looper Leather Hybrid holster)

Gonna pick up a Kahr PM9 or the new CM9, or maybe a Kimber Solo Carry (for Smart Carry)

All belts are always Looper Leather, with the kydex layer.

I have a Smith & Wesson 3953 for sale, if you're interested, which is also a good carry piece.

Latest posts

Top Bottom