When will Home Depot hire security guards to protect shoplifters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No matter the skin color, some folks need to be handled more severely, some folks only understand a strong hand.

Public canings and floggings would be a great place to start. Bring back or enforce a 3 strikes you are out rule.
And after, 2 strikes you have nothing to lose, so…. 3 strikes is great in theory, terrible in actual practice.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So to sum this up, you’re not racist, but when “those people” started doing things that you feel were done back in the day, you wish you were racist, and even if you’re not rascist, you think that lynch mobs are becoming necessary with those people again?

You realize that these things work both ways as well, right?
To sum up their post..

I’m not racist but… (self list all the reasons I’m racist)

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
When you get a dozen notifications about new posts and half of them have been deleted by the time you go to read them? apparently like many social platforms it's ok to censor content because it doesn't align with someone's view or hurt their feelings lol
ICYMI, this place is privately owned, and while I’ve never seen a more free speech allowed place, there are still rules.

👇 👇
https://www.okshooters.com/help/rules/
If you got a notice that someone responded to something you said, and you go look and it’s not there, then most likely it was self policed…that happens a lot.

If an admin/mod removed it, then it was because it violated the rules.

That said, the rules are more suggestions and rarely enforced and I don’t believe that some Mod deleted a half dozen responses, unless they were pretty bad. Nobody “regulates” much speech on here unless you do something pretty egregious and even then it gets let go 80% of the time.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ICYMI, this place is privately owned, and while I’ve never seen a more free speech allowed place, there are still rules.

👇 👇
https://www.okshooters.com/help/rules/
If you got a notice that someone responded to something you said, and you go look and it’s not there, then most likely it was self policed…that happens a lot.

If an admin/mod removed it, then it was because it violated the rules.

That said, the rules are more suggestions and rarely enforced and I don’t believe that some Mod deleted a half dozen responses, unless they were pretty bad. Nobody “regulates” much speech on here unless you do something pretty egregious and even then it gets let go 80% of the time
When messages are no longer there and ppl post about where the messages went and those disappear as well seems odd to me but just my opinion

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
When messages are no longer there and ppl post about where the messages went and those disappear as well seems odd to me but just my opinion
That's because the guy who replied to me removed it or he said something that violated the rules. No censorship. Please reread my reply to you through its entirety.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To sum up their post..

I’m not racist but… (self list all the reasons I’m racist)
I guess with today's standards anyone that's white or sides with whites in any way is a racist, all other races are praised for being proud of their heritage but yet whites are supposed to be ashamed? If people weren't so ignorant they would realize that the fight over slavery had nothing to do with freeing anyone, it was just a matter of which side of the fence got to enslave everyone in the US instead of just blacks.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately the majority of citizens are punks that cannot defend themselves and are taught that law enforcement will come protect you from someone anytime you call, at the end of the day law enforcement is not your friend. They're there strictly to incarcerate and collect more money from you mostly.
‘When seconds count, the Police are only minutes away.’

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I worked in a grocery store in high school and part of college, we busted the heck out of shoplifters, but I seriously doubt we’d get away with it in today’s screwed up world. I chased a lady around the store for about 15 minutes one day, and as she tried to run out the door, one of the lady checkers tackled her. The cops weren’t called that time, because she didn’t get out of the store with the merchandise. Most of the time, the manager wouldn’t confront someone until they got out of the store, and then, the cops were called.

Latest posts

Top Bottom