When will Home Depot hire security guards to protect shoplifters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m just surprised a source is needed at this point to believe that the democrats support gender mutilation! We’ve been living through 5 years now of them pushing this gender cult movement on children. How much more sourcing is needed?
There are a lot of people that will require a “source” if you post the grass is green and the sky is blue. :rolleyes2

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I moved to Oklahoma so that I could have the liberty of calling out the pedophelia and gendermutilation party, aka the democrat party, for what it really is. Cant believe in Oklahoma someone needs a source on this. I AM the source 😂😂😂.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I beat this dead horse constantly so I apologize if it’s becoming obnoxious. But having left Oregon because of how insane it became, I think for the “top cop” of Tulsa the answer is public shaming and humiliation. How dare he tell the law abiding that WE need to give up our God given rights in order to stop CRIMINALS from committing crime. It is the most bass ackwards way of thinking and he’s sworn an oath to protect our rights???? Sorry, but the minute he says this he is disqualified from his law enforcement position.
I am not familiar with the officer but his words sound like a progressive Democrat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom