Where do you put it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Toilet paper holder is often the only place... and yes, it sucks. Hanging on a coathook... never though of this, but the weight of the gun would make it hang upside down, no risk of trigger being pulled once you carefully place it. Only thing i can think of is if some r-tard is hammering on the door and makes it fall.

Not sure what else to do...

DO NOT PUT YOUR GLOCK ON THE HOOK!!! My instructor told us a story about a deputy who did this while using the bathroom of a court house. While removing the gun he grabbed it by the grip and lifted it up to remove, the glock started bump firing! It will SCARE the sh*t out of the Guy in the next stall!

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just had a mental picture of one CCL holder coming out of the stall with weapon drawn and pants around the ankles because the guy in the stall next to him bump fired his glock on the coat hook.

In my mind the the guy that came out of the stall with weapon drawn had a full size 1911 and then proceeded to explain to the guy with the tactical tupperware the value of Condition one(carrying cocked and locked). Ohh yeah and the dude with the 1911 is about 65 years old and the dude with the Glock is about 24 years old.

Damn I wish I was a cartoonist. Could someone please draw this and post it up.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Oh man! This is some funny stuff!

I am laughing my a$$ off!

I guess this problem would be resolved if we had open carry.

So the solution seems to be, don't take a crap in public until open carry passes.

Good luck with that!

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, peanut brought this up in another thread. I laughed so hard my wife asked me if I was alright. I got it figured out now guys. Wow, can you imagine the sound of a .45 bump firing on the coat hook?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my purse. I dunno, this is always been something that has amazed me. You guys can't "hold your trash" for nuthin' ... Me? (and most of the other women I know, btw) can hang onto whatever we are carrying until we get to the house if we are in an "unsavory environment". Must be those kegels ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom