Where do you put it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just get it chrome plated and put it on a chain on your neck, then you just look gangsta.

Seriously though, just slip the gun in the pants leg.

For your seat cover problem- that is why I don't use those. I lay down a weave of TP. You get much better coverage and it doesn't stick to your legs (important in the summer months) and it won't accidentally flush. Takes a few more seconds to put down, but its worth it.

I had a misfire once when I was 13. dropped my pants and the ol' sphincter gave up the goods. I didn't know what to do! I was 13 and HATED using public toilets. I'm just sitting there, a massive ( I mean like 5 pounds massive) pile on the floor. Some guy walks in the bathrooms and all I hear "oh my god!" and the door closing. My dad bought me some new pants and drawers, luckily, it missed my shoes. Worry about the gun later. It's #3 on the list (#2 is the new #1!)

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never hang it on the coat hook. There was a story 20 some odd years ago about a guy who did this in a stall. When he went to retrieve it, it got hung up on the hook as he was trying to remove it. The hook depressed the trigger and it goes off. Unfortunately, the hook acted like a bump fire device under recoil and it empties the magazine.

It goes in the pants for me. That way it's concealed and I don't inadvertently leave it there.

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well if its winter, you have the option of putting it in your coat and hanging the coat on the hanger. or you could be one of those guys that feel that its necessay to smash their pants over their shoes just to crap, then you could set it in the crotch of your pants and fold your pants over for concealment

Crosstimbers Okie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I most often wear a vest by Concealed Carry Clothiers. My Glock 19 or 23 slips into one of the vest pockets just fine and then I hang the vest up in the stall. The vest pockets are designed to be used with holster inserts that attach in the pocket with Velcro, so it works fine. During the heat of summer it slides nicely into my front pants pocket, then back into the holster under my shirt when I'm finished.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All of the suggestions on what to do with your Roscoe when you're on the toilet are good and I really can't add anything new. But I am sorry, I really have to go along with your wife dude. Your story is really funny.

Latest posts

Top Bottom