Which one of you TERDS bought the complete ammo shipment from the Owasso Walmart...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nate76

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I checked the Wally World in BA, 71 and Creek Turnpike yesterday and they were empty as well. I spoke to one of the employees and he said they haven't got any shipments lately from the manufacturers.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well not much has changed, they are wiped out on ammo, except for a lot of remington 30-06 ammo, everything else, including shotgun shells are gone...no 10-22s in stock at all, bastards...

kwood101

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably a store owner. I wouldn't blame him. During a supply shortage, the manufacturers always take care of Walmart first, while the small shop owners sit there with no product.

One helpful hint I've found- Hit Walmart at 9am at a store that doesn't sell rifles (just ammo). I scored some 223 that way about a week ago, and I even left four boxes for the next guy (charitable, I know).

I wish there were more people like you out there. Us poor college kids can't go and buy thousands of rounds at a time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom