Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dentarthurdent

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked mine up back on 8 May. But today I got a call from the SO saying that my CWL was there to be picked up! Apparently OSBI double printed a batch and sent the dupes out 45 days later... Glad I got it the first time! Just to be sure, I asked about the license number and expiration - it was the same.

radiant_shooter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I turned mine in on March 16th 2009 and had to be reprinted back in May. I e-mailed OSBI yesterday and they sent back today saying it will be 90 days from 6-1-09! Has anyones ever taken that long? That would be like 6 months of waiting!

alanwk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its been 108 days and now they tell me they got the results from my last set of prints on June 1 and now it will take ANOTHER 60-90 days from June 1. Something needs to be done about this fiasco.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I turned mine in on March 16th 2009 and had to be reprinted back in May. I e-mailed OSBI yesterday and they sent back today saying it will be 90 days from 6-1-09! Has anyones ever taken that long? That would be like 6 months of waiting!

Its been 108 days and now they tell me they got the results from my last set of prints on June 1 and now it will take ANOTHER 60-90 days from June 1. Something needs to be done about this fiasco.

I don't trust what OSBI says anymore after I emailed them two weeks after my license was completed, two days after the postmark on the letter, the day the letter was received. They said I still had 60-90 days. Kinda odd since it had apparently been completed two weeks prior.

Latest posts

Top Bottom