Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northwestsooner

New to the site!
Reaction score
I just joined the Oklahoma Shooters. I turned my CCW in Woodward county in June, Still waiting. Hoping to get it in the next 2 weeks. If not I am going out of country on 30 day work detail. Should be in by the time I return.

I have tried to include an excel spread sheet I use to track the time. It self populates the current day and the days waiting. Just change the dates you submitted and when OSBI took payment and track the time.

Attachments

• Copy of Tracking OK CCW2.zip
    6.5 KB · Views: 153

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just joined the Oklahoma Shooters. I turned my CCW in Woodward county in June, Still waiting. Hoping to get it in the next 2 weeks. If not I am going out of country on 30 day work detail. Should be in by the time I return.

I have tried to include an excel spread sheet I use to track the time. It self populates the current day and the days waiting. Just change the dates you submitted and when OSBI took payment and track the time.

thanks for the spreed sheet I turned mine in the same day dint have to change much.

tauntdesigns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Welcome!:bighug:

TFS

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I turned in my app on Aug 12th and OSBI hit the CC on the 17th. Going by time frame in this thread I should get the letter in November.

Thanks for the spread sheet Northwestsooner.

Tom

-Maximus-

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I turned ours in July 17th, CC was hit about a month later. Still waiting. Also on a sidenote, wife bought an M&P 9c that is on backorder, about 10 weeks ago...guess its goin to be a tight race.

Latest posts

Top Bottom