Who else has caught the COVID ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too funny not to put here.
1642307096447.png

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's the rub.
Hospitals and doctors are given monetary incentives (formerly known as bribes) for each Covid patient and for the treatments administered. It's widely known that they're cooking the books by attributing non-Covid admissions and deaths to Covid. That was the hue and cry when this all started, which of course, was dismissed as "conspiracy theory". No, it is happening.

Unfortunately, now, a year after the vax, we are seeing the effect of the spiked protein (ADE) that many imminent dissenting doctors warned would happened.

Just as the hospitals have been purged of vaccine dissenting professionals and replaced by FEMA and National Guard stooges, so have many hitherto highly regarded experts been marginalized and dubbed "conspiracy theorists". Kerry Mullis, for instance (now deceased- surprise surprise) the inventor of the PCR test said it that cannot be used to for diagnosis of disease. Period.
1229336A-3F49-4CC8-8DA1-CB641184E38B.jpeg

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's what they are saying, but have they actually purified and isolated these new mutation so as to create an effective booster or are they just shooting in the dark?

And what even happened to the flu?
I’ve read Pfizer is already working on it. Hopefully, this virus will fizzle out like the Spanish Flu did once heard immunity is reached. But, they are different viruses - Influenza versus Coronavirus - so who really knows.

The original COVID vaccines offered good protection against the original virus and the Delta variant. The vaccine does appear less effective against Omicron, but looks to be fairly effective at keeping a person from being hospitalized. Ideally, the next version of the vaccine would be effective against Omicron and future minor variants of the virus.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look into it, Bob.
Once you said: “The vaccine injured are filling up the hospitals”, it’s obvious you have no idea what goes on in hospitals. Good grief.
Also, Everyone knows about the admin placing military medical staff to assist in hospital staff shortages , but that’s a drop in the bucket & only for political show. They don’t have the volume of staff to make a difference. Haven’t seen it in Ok.
“Purged & replaced”, lol.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I haven't died yet. 😂😂😂😂 Though truth be told I wish I would. But O2 and temp are both good. Appetite ain't for ****. Still have overall aches but not as bad as they were. Dry cough 90% of the time; clear wet hack 10%. Lungs are clear -- no rasp. Still taking IVM but having trouble getting the vitamin supplementation down because my throat is so sore. Gonna look around for some of those vit/min mixes you mix in water and drink. When my PCP gets back in town Monday I'll visit with him and see what he thinks.

Last edited:

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I haven't died yet. 😂😂😂😂 Though truth be told I wish I would. But O2 and temp are both good. Appetite ain't for ****. Still have overall aches but not as bad as they were. Dry cough 90% of the time; clear wet hack 10%. Lungs are clear -- no rasp. Still taking IVM but having trouble getting the vitamin supplementation down because my throat is so sore. Gonna look around for some of those vit/min mixes you mix in water and drink. When my PCP gets back in town Monday I'll visit with him and see what he thinks.
Hang in there! Hopefully things will turn around soon for the better!

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's the rub.
Hospitals and doctors are given monetary incentives (formerly known as bribes) for each Covid patient and for the treatments administered. It's widely known that they're cooking the books by attributing non-Covid admissions and deaths to Covid. That was the hue and cry when this all started, which of course, was dismissed as "conspiracy theory". No, it is happening.

Unfortunately, now, a year after the vax, we are seeing the effect of the spiked protein (ADE) that many imminent dissenting doctors warned would happened.

Just as the hospitals have been purged of vaccine dissenting professionals and replaced by FEMA and National Guard stooges, so have many hitherto highly regarded experts been marginalized and dubbed "conspiracy theorists". Kerry Mullis, for instance (now deceased- surprise surprise) the inventor of the PCR test said it that cannot be used to for diagnosis of disease. Period.
This is total horse crap

Latest posts

Top Bottom