Who else has caught the COVID ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Percentages can be very misleading. I mean, that equates to 16 people in the hospital and only 1 vaxxed.
Maybe this from the OSDH site clarifies the numbers.

1642295480040.png

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So about 0.00006570634 percentage of the population of Oklahoma is in the hospital. Man, we should just close the state and tell everybody to go home.
I disagree with that - it’s primarily the elderly and those with health issues that need to be cautious.

What is obvious from the data is that the vaccine has kept the hospitals and ICUs from being completely overrun. They are operating at, or near, capacity at this point and that is with 63.2% of the state population over 12 years old vaccinated. Extrapolate that number with 92.8% of those hospitalized being unvaccinated.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I disagree with that - it’s primarily the elderly and those with health issues that need to be cautious.

What is obvious from the data is that the vaccine has kept the hospitals and ICUs from being completely overrun. They are operating at, or near, capacity at this point and that is with 63.2% of the state population over 12 years old vaccinated. Extrapolate that number with 92.8% of those hospitalized being unvaccinated.
The percentage of 12+ vaccinated is higher than that and you saw it, it's where you pulled your "fully vaccinated" number from. J&J is one and done, no boosters required, so that's just playing with numbers at that point. And with the population of Oklahoma estimated to be just over 4 million, those numbers don't jive. They're including those too young or have other reasons not to be eligible. That's the only way to drop those percentages like that.

1642302510381.png

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The percentage of 12+ vaccinated is higher than that and you saw it, it's where you pulled your "fully vaccinated" number from. J&J is one and done, no boosters required, so that's just playing with numbers at that point. And with the population of Oklahoma estimated to be just over 4 million, those numbers don't jive. They're including those too young or have other reasons not to be eligible. That's the only way to drop those percentages like that.

View attachment 246404
Maybe you’re right. I was assuming the graphic for ”fully vaccinated“ included those who took the one shot J&J vaccine.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, for one thing, if a patient comes into the ER complaining of chest pain, for instance, and he's been double or triple injected, there's no correlation made between his symptoms and the vaccine status. I dare say that even if these symptoms pop up within mere hours of injection in a formally healthy person, there's no correlation made. The connection is not even considered per protocol; he's considered fully vaccinated. Now, common sense should be sufficient to convince a reasonable person that the patient's complaints of a vaccine correlated cause is warranted- the person was completely healthy hours before- but ideology is all-important to perpetuate the narrative of the drug pushers.
The vaccine injured are filling the hospitals. In fact, I've taken a fully vaccinated person to the ER myself.
The mainstream news sources are not reporting the deaths and injuries caused by the this gene therapy.
Yes, I'm a tin foil hatter, but I bet you've never even heard of Antoine Bechamp.
The data I posted was for positive COVID persons admitted to the hospital (those vaccinated versus those unvaccinated versus those partially vaccinated). I’ve got no idea what the vaccination numbers are for those in the hospital for reasons other than COVID. Maybe someone in the medical community will chime in on that stat, if it is even tracked.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Correct. If you've had one injection you're considered unvaxxed. They're now saying that since C19 is becoming endemic, frequent boosters will be the SOP for the future, so that compliance will be monitored much closer.
What is their remedy for a vaccine that doesn't protect the vaccinated? Answer: a booster that doesn't protect the boosted.
Future boosters will need to be modified as the virus mutates; just like the flu.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, for one thing, if a patient comes into the ER complaining of chest pain, for instance, and he's been double or triple injected, there's no correlation made between his symptoms and the vaccine status. I dare say that even if these symptoms pop up within mere hours of injection in a formally healthy person, there's no correlation made. The connection is not even considered per protocol; he's considered fully vaccinated. Now, common sense should be sufficient to convince a reasonable person that the patient's complaints of a vaccine correlated cause is warranted- the person was completely healthy hours before- but ideology is all-important to perpetuate the narrative of the drug pushers.
The vaccine injured are filling the hospitals. In fact, I've taken a fully vaccinated person to the ER myself.
The mainstream news sources are not reporting the deaths and injuries caused by the this gene therapy.
Yes, I'm a tin foil hatter, but I bet you've never even heard of Antoine Bechamp.
Filling up the hospitals? I havnt seen it. Been in the ER & units since the pandemic started.

Latest posts

Top Bottom