Who else has caught the COVID ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FYI - debilitating headache was my first symptom, after the taste loss. Didn't run a fever.

Well dammit. I've been sick for the last week but because I haven't run a fever I just put it off to SAD ... Because I tank about this time every year but this year it's been kinda different. Y'all don't make fun if I neigh every once in a while ... 😉😂

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Are you saying you didn't run a fever when you had Covid?? (Asking for a friend 🤦🤦🤦 who has a headache -- different from the usual BS, a sore throat, and the sniffles ...)
No fever for either one of us, but every coworker of my wife's that had it last week and tested positive, had sore throat, head aches and about half of them had fevers. All had been vaccinated and this was the first time any of them have had it, and this is in a hospital setting. Our symptoms lasted about 24hrs, other than she still doesn't have smell or taste.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife was really sick and went to an AM/PM clinic and tested positive for covid. The Dr referred her to Norman ER. Next day she was given the infusion and several days later felt a lot better. She never had fever.

R D Harmon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had the chicom virus back in October, messed around at home till I could no longer breath any more. My Daughter took me to Mercy in Gutherie, they put me in an ambulance to Deaconess where I spent 9 days. First 2 tests came back negative, then on 3rd day they said I was positive. (I am thinking BS).
Lost smell and taste, lost 14 lbs, came home on oxygen for 20 days. Taste and smell have mostly came back. Caused blood clots in legs and lungs, now on hipowered blood thinners for 6 monts to get rid of blood clots. It was a miserable time. DAMMED CHICOM VIRUS!!!
Only good thing about it, I was not out one red cent. Tricare for life and Medicare (read taxpayers),
paid for it. The first time being in a hospital as a patient since Mil retirement in '94. It sucked!!!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, well I guess I'm quarantined for the next couple weeks. No excuse for my housework to not be done now, I guess. Dammit. Lol The people at Jim Thorpe were grateful I rescheduled. She said I'd be amazed at the number of people who come in obviously sick. 😳 What the **** is wrong with people?? There are O.L.D. people in there. And what about the people who work there?? 🤷

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the quick test came back negative. I'm going with that. Doc thinks I tested too quickly, but I aint got time to be sick. negative is negative and as soon as I'm 24 without fever, I can go back to work.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Near Death Experience, post Covid tremors, neuropathy, damaged hearing and vision, emotional bs bugging me, night sweats, chest congestion, arthritis, muscle cramps, spent a crap load of money I cant afford to spend on medicines, driving to doctor appts, trying to take enough vitamens, supplements, herbs to keep from getting worse, expensive stuff

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife, my son & both daughters, granddaughter and myself have covid. The 2nd time for me! Everyone is vaccinated except granddaughter, I've had the monoclonal antibody treatment when I caught it the first go around & should have some natural immunity you'd think from recovering the first time as well nobody's really sick except the oldest daughter who's also pregnant...... It's been a great week

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! Had the Rona in September, took about 10 days for me to whip it. The wife and kid are on their 2nd round this week, it seems to be much lighter this time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom