Why do people hate Metallica?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a die hard... just like I like STYX... always a fan... you guys that hate are the sell outs

how about RAGE....

Last edited by a moderator:

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, anything after the Black album pretty much sucks, and St. Anger was the nail in the coffin for me.

Otherwise, I think a lot of people don't like Hetfield's opinions on being able to purchase music digitally.

Well your almost right.... The Black Album sucked too. It was the demise of Metallica! That was their transition album from thrash metal to corporate rock trash! All the albums before that :mosh::mosh::mosh:

For Thrash Metal I'll take Testament any day. At least they've stayed true to form, plus Eric Peterson and Alex Skolnick are the tits!

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I first heard Metallica way back when. 1984? None of their stuff has ever really "got me" like other bands. From a drummer's perspective- Back in the early days of Metallica, Lars was a heck of a metal drummer but nowadays he really annoys me. I don't like to watch him play for some reason. Can't explain it but he just bugs me.

I always liked Accept a bunch more than Metallica.

Last edited by a moderator:

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Metallica first three albums were bad ass.

Their biggest screw up is when they fired Dave.

Then Cliff died. and so did "Metallica" basically, in my book.

You want a REAL hardcore HM band??

F'n SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom