Why is everyone so Scared of Sarah Palin??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why is everyone so scared of Sarah Palin. If she is such an ignorant, insignificant, incompatent, uneducated boob is there anything to worry about?? My opinion is that she truely represents the people, a common person, and the "fears" pundants and worthless politicans have of her, are the same fears they have of the common man.

Am I completely ignorant, insignificant, incompatent, amd uneducated too? (Lord I hope so) for thinking this ? What is everyone's thoughts

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She does not represent the common America. She is a puppet and vocal spout for the republicans ideal to the max. She is incapable of original thought other than what she was fed and taught. The way she handled gov't in Alaska and presented herself throughout the 08 campaign was all it took, but she proceeded to join fox news, get a tlc show, and speak contradictions about her daughter. She has not a shred of my trust.

A wise man once said its better to keep your mouth shut and apear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt. Mrs. Palin has failed to recognize this which leads me to the next favorite quote: Insanity, the repeating of an activity over and over expecting different results.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She does not represent the common America. She is a puppet and vocal spout for the republicans ideal to the max. She is incapable of original thought other than what she was fed and taught. The way she handled gov't in Alaska and presented herself throughout the 08 campaign was all it took, but she proceeded to join fox news, get a tlc show, and speak contradictions about her daughter. She has not a shred of my trust.

A wise man once said its better to keep your mouth shut and apear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt. Mrs. Palin has failed to recognize this which leads me to the next favorite quote: Insanity, the repeating of an activity over and over expecting different results.

Here's to you, cynic:finger:

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That about sums it up for me.

Sentenza

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Afraid of her? I think the only ones who are afraid of her are Republicans. She would have zero chance of winning anything beyond a few Republican primaries. She's the kind of candidate that would only pull votes away from someone who could actually win an election. Anyway, why would she give up the good money she's making by perpetually tricking people into thinking she might run? I think the Democrats would probably love to see her be the candidate to run against.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Dems are afraid of her because she is a Republican woman and might convince other woman that they do not have to support the Democrats. If you look at the smears, lies, and never ending campaign by the left to make her look worse then she really is, that is the only conclusion you can make. The left has a long, long history of this kind of tactic against any woman that dares go against them.

That said I would only vote for Palin if I had to choose between her and someone like Obama.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Dems are afraid of her because she is a Republican woman and might convince other woman that they do not have to support the Democrats. If you look at the smears, lies, and never ending campaign by the left to make her look worse then she really is, that is the only conclusion you can make. The left has a long, long history of this kind of tactic against any woman that dares go against them.

That said I would only vote for Palin if I had to choose between her and someone like Obama.

This is the logic that drove her nomination as V.P. last time. All those silly little girlios who voted for Hillary, will automatically become Republicans because Sarah is a girlio too! Everbody knows that those silly little empty headed gals will go for Sarah! They don't care about issues.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

And you even used my favorite quote from one of my favorite authors! Big hug, man, big hug.

Latest posts

Top Bottom