Why is everyone so Scared of Sarah Palin??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the logic that drove her nomination as V.P. last time. All those silly little girlios who voted for Hillary, will automatically become Republicans because Sarah is a girlio too! Everbody knows that those silly little empty headed gals will go for Sarah! They don't care about issues.

Wrong.

As more and more women are choosing the Republicans over the Democrats, the Dems see one of their main support groups slowly slipping away because of choice, and can not afford for a woman to gain high office on the Republican side first. It would send a message that the Dems are not the only party that cares about women.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A wise man once said its better to keep your mouth shut and apear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt. Mrs. Palin has failed to recognize this which leads me to the next favorite quote: Insanity, the repeating of an activity over and over expecting different results.

This!

Good thing she's got her eye on those Russians!

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why is everyone so scared of Sarah Palin. If she is such an ignorant, insignificant, incompatent, uneducated boob is there anything to worry about?? My opinion is that she truely represents the people, a common person, and the "fears" pundants and worthless politicans have of her, are the same fears they have of the common man.

The common man is the poorest excuse of a man. I think her ignorance is what connects her to a majority of the population, and it saddens me to think that the zombie hordes of our culture might be able to have any more power than they do now.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please tell me you did not fall for the "I can see Russia from my house" bit.

Many have. Americans are pretty stupid (gullible?) in general, and are easily duped and led around by what they see presented as "fact" by their favorite media outlets, or by their government. Nevermind many of these so-called "news" outlets are for entertainment.

I wouldn't vote for her for a myriad of reasons. Then again, even though I do still vote, I don't really think our votes count, nor does it really matter who we vote for. The world's bananna republics are a little less sophisticated and elaborate in how they rig their elections.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And you even used my favorite quote from one of my favorite authors! Big hug, man, big hug.

Haha one of my favorite authors also, despite recently being defaced over the whole negro=racism issue in Tom Sawyer.

Wrong.

As more and more women are choosing the Republicans over the Democrats, the Dems see one of their main support groups slowly slipping away because of choice, and can not afford for a woman to gain high office on the Republican side first. It would send a message that the Dems are not the only party that cares about women.
Women will hardly switch sides based on who has a woman canidate running. The biggest issue for most women is pro-life vs pro-choice. As long as the parties pick their sides, women tend to follow the issue. This is a generality though because most women I talk politics with are well educated and don't let feminism drive their vote.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Palin is a has-been. It's all Trump now. Trump is the new Palin.

Only not as pretty, but more jack-assish.

About Sara;

It's not that I don't like her. It's not that I don't agree with her on certain issues. It's not that I don't believe we should have jobs available for the mentally handicapped. We should. I just don't think president of the United States of America is the best choice. Maybe she could have a special government position filling envelopes. I'm sure she's qualified for that. I know she is not qualified for the job of president.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About Sara;
It's not that I don't believe we should have jobs available for the mentally handicapped. We should. I just don't think president of the United States of America is the best choice. Maybe she could have a special government position filling envelopes. I'm sure she's qualified for that. I know she is not qualified for the job of president.

:pms2::lmfao::spitlaugh Best thing i have heard all week, if it was not so long that would be my new sig line

Latest posts

Top Bottom