Why is everyone so Scared of Sarah Palin??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She probably does represent the common person, and that's what's so scary.

As far as being scared of Plain, I'm no more scared of her than I am any of the other assclowns we call candidates. I do think she is a bit less intelligent than most of them, but that's the only difference. It'll take a hell of a lot for me to ever vote in a presidential election.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally she is more qualified that BHO ever was and still is. The media puts a spin on her and she is in their cross hairs. Personally I like her, I would vote for her in a heart beat.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not that I don't believe we should have jobs available for the mentally handicapped. We should. I just don't think president of the United States of America is the best choice.

Shouldda trotted that one out in '08; seems the American people missed the memo.

But hey, he likes golf and basketball......

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are not afraid of HER. They are afraid of the IDEA of her! The liberal media made sure we saw enough of her "blonde moments" to ever be afraid of HER!

After all, she went to a community college instead of Harvard! How obsurd would it be for just ANYONE to be in political national government? A balanced budget idea might even take root, and how REDICULOUS that would be!! Ha Ha!! Can you imagine?! And she actually shoots and EATS wild game!! That went out with Teddy Rooseveldt!! That would be so humiliating in front of all the rest of the world! Barbarians running our country??!!

etc., etc., etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom