Why is everyone so Scared of Sarah Palin??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guaranteed method of getting a lot of comments to one's post.....bring up Sarah Palin.

What many here don't understand is that Sarah Palin is a threat to the Democrats and to the news media. Why else would they have attacked her so hard. Like someone else commented, if she is so dumb, why should they care? I would think that if she were such a bad choice, they would want to encourage her candidacy.

Incidentally, with the constant attacks on her from the media, even many on OSA have fallen for those attacks and thus believe all the media says. Now, if any of them had known anything about Sarah Palin BEFORE she was selected as a Vice-President candidate, they might better understand.

I can remember that during the 2008 campaign, she was drawing more people to rallys than what McCain was drawing. In fact, I would venture to say that she was seen by the Dems as a serious threat to Obama and his "charisma."

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My thoughts are

1. She is hot.
2. Having a hot president would be awesome. When people complain our response could be "Well, at least she's hot."
3. See #1.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guaranteed method of getting a lot of comments to one's post.....bring up Sarah Palin.

What many here don't understand is that Sarah Palin is a threat to the Democrats and to the news media. Why else would they have attacked her so hard. Like someone else commented, if she is so dumb, why should they care? I would think that if she were such a bad choice, they would want to encourage her candidacy.

Incidentally, with the constant attacks on her from the media, even many on OSA have fallen for those attacks and thus believe all the media says. Now, if any of them had known anything about Sarah Palin BEFORE she was selected as a Vice-President candidate, they might better understand.

I can remember that during the 2008 campaign, she was drawing more people to rallys than what McCain was drawing. In fact, I would venture to say that she was seen by the Dems as a serious threat to Obama and his "charisma."

I knew all about her before she was McCain's running-mate, and was excited that he picked her. I thought "YES! 1.She's female, so they can't be too hard on her without looking like jerks. And 2.She hasn't done anything in Washington for them to bring up and question. PERFECT!

Then she spent the next few weeks dodging question because she didn't know basic politics (she had no idea what the Bush Doctrine was, for example), and even though she made some good points and said all sorts of things that I agree with, she said them in a way that made showed she had no idea what she was talking about, that someone else told her everything she believes. There was no insight of her own.

She does draw crowds, and that's a good thing, but don't speak if you're just going to keep making the rest of us conservatives look like idiots.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knew all about her before she was McCain's running-mate, and was excited that he picked her. I thought "YES! 1.She's female, so they can't be too hard on her without looking like jerks. And 2.She hasn't done anything in Washington for them to bring up and question. PERFECT!

Then she spent the next few weeks dodging question because she didn't know basic politics (she had no idea what the Bush Doctrine was, for example), and even though she made some good points and said all sorts of things that I agree with, she said them in a way that made showed she had no idea what she was talking about, that someone else told her everything she believes. There was no insight of her own.

She does draw crowds, and that's a good thing, but don't speak if you're just going to keep making the rest of us conservatives look like idiots.

Man that's it for me in a nutshell too. At first I though it just might work, but as she was given more interviews and opportunities to speak, the more I thought, OH NO! If she just would have answered truthfully with "I don't know" or "I'm not really familiar with that, but I will look in to it, and get back with you", she might have just made it.

I sure don't want her speaking for me either!

pen25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama and Palin both followed Bush's lead by speaking common speak. Obama did it to the black audience member's Palin did it to the country folk. Bush did it for the country folk and even spoke spanish to the mexicans. as they said people wanted to drink a beer with bush so they voted for him. he wasnt an everyday average joe. neither is palin. Palin's problem for me is she claimed to be so conservitive yet when her public stand came out on things such as the road to nowhere before being selected vp and post it was a total turn around. that and Todd is a part of the sepratist movement for alaska. shoot she even spoke as gov of the state to the movement.

jdagreek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A wise man once said its better to keep your mouth shut and apear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt. Mrs. Palin has failed to recognize this which leads me to the next favorite quote: Insanity, the repeating of an activity over and over expecting different results.

Maybe you ought to take that advice yourself.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:lmfao::rotflmao::w000t::w000t::w000t:Alaska Independence Party, Do the gooooooogle.
In all fairness, she's only been sleeping with the guy for 25 years.
It pales in comparison to Obama's relationship with Bill Ayers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom