Why is everyone so Scared of Sarah Palin??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think if you're a member of the Republican Party (which of course none of us is, we're all independents) what you would fear most is the Romney/Rubio ticket being challenged from the right. Palin/Bachman/Paul/ Demint/ who the Hell ever.
The Republicans and the Tea Partiers in a suicide pact. That's what we would be afraid of if any of us were Republicans (which of course, none of us is)

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^Bachman/Turner 2012. It'll never happen, they don't have the birth certificates. Can't they just let it ride? Sage advice never heeded.

Last edited by a moderator:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guaranteed method of getting a lot of comments to one's post.....bring up Sarah Palin.

What many here don't understand is that Sarah Palin is a threat to the Democrats and to the news media. Why else would they have attacked her so hard. Like someone else commented, if she is so dumb, why should they care? I would think that if she were such a bad choice, they would want to encourage her candidacy.

Incidentally, with the constant attacks on her from the media, even many on OSA have fallen for those attacks and thus believe all the media says. Now, if any of them had known anything about Sarah Palin BEFORE she was selected as a Vice-President candidate, they might better understand.

I can remember that during the 2008 campaign, she was drawing more people to rallys than what McCain was drawing. In fact, I would venture to say that she was seen by the Dems as a serious threat to Obama and his "charisma."

I'm on board with this one. I've always like what she is and where she came from.

This country does not need another Yale, Harvard, whatever idiot that comes from these schools.

This country needs a person that is true to their roots, has a background that can be identified, willing to take the heat and can articulate what they want to say.

How in the hell can anybody want to back any of the wannabe candidates that are nothing but the Washington sewer back flushes????

The career politicians are the problem we are in today?????

Hello???

Do ya'all not understand double speak?

the obamination said, "if any earmarked bills cross my desk, they will be veto'd".

Y'all remember that?

Guess what.....another lie.

Every dammed politician make the same promises.........but, Sara Palin booted out the same folks in Alaska shortly after taking office.Y'all can do the research if you don't believe this.
Some of these sent packing were republicans....
She has my vote, but looking at What is going on right now with the dems villifiling her, and some of the scared repubs doing the same as they don't want to loose their lifetime jobs in congress.............

I wish there was a way to vote them all out and start out with a new group.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
^^Bachman/Turner 2012. It'll never happen, they don't have the birth certificates. Can't they just let it ride? Sage advice never heeded.

Their first concert after coming out of retirment was in Ponca City, at the Hutchins memorial. I was there, and at the after party. (my neighbor was the promoter, and it was a real dud.) Cool guys though.

Last edited by a moderator:

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are not afraid of HER. They are afraid of the IDEA of her! The liberal media made sure we saw enough of her "blonde moments" to ever be afraid of HER!

After all, she went to a community college instead of Harvard! How obsurd would it be for just ANYONE to be in political national government? A balanced budget idea might even take root, and how REDICULOUS that would be!! Ha Ha!! Can you imagine?! And she actually shoots and EATS wild game!! That went out with Teddy Rooseveldt!! That would be so humiliating in front of all the rest of the world! Barbarians running our country??!!

etc., etc., etc.

I never thought about it being /she's not the "establishment" type person/ I guess that is what is appealing to me about her, she is an out of the box person. Was it Einstine that said insanity is doing the samething over and over again and expecting different results, he was pretty smart right ?? If you want different results in D.C. send a different type of person to D.C.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You damn intellectual elites.

Ya, they suck.

All of the BS aside.....one has to wonder why the "only correct candidate" has to have an Ivy League degree?

Wait at minute! the obinination, gave up his law degree, as well as his wife, when questioned about them?

There are not records of them ever showing up for work. Hmmmm wonder how that happened?

Latest posts

Top Bottom