Why is no one talking about this on OSA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Is NBA a no no topic here? I don’t remember. I used to like NBA but not much ever since the Chinese crap that happened last year I think it was. Heard about this score this morning and couldn’t believe it.
D1D5478F-5FF0-4256-8234-4D66CBA85607.jpeg

filbert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go Grizzles! I also saw on the news that the Thunder will not require you to show your vaccination record for covid. A friend of mind went toa game and said it was half full. I quit all professional sports after last year, I won't support them. Of course, I never did spend money on them, I have better things to spend my money on.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go Grizzles! I also saw on the news that the Thunder will not require you to show your vaccination record for covid. A friend of mind went toa game and said it was half full. I quit all professional sports after last year, I won't support them. Of course, I never did spend money on them, I have better things to spend my money on.

I quit following all sports with commercial overtures - pro, college, etc. - years ago. A possible exception would be women’s beach volleyball…

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I quit watching NBA (and NFL) after the kneeling and woke BS. I used to follow the Thunder closely. I sent an email to the NBA about my disappointment in the politicization of professional sports by the athletes. The response I got stated that they support the players. All of my Thunder apparel, drink holders, stickers, etc. are now in some landfill, somewhere.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NBA was ok until they got "woke". Then I got fed up with all the social justice warrior crap and gave it up. Haven't missed it after the first few weeks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom