Wohoooo!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never let them get that far. Most of the time I can get them to hang up on me.
i had one of those scammers on the phone once so i agree with him and acted very excited to follow his instructions and get a gift card filled with money. i told him please please don't hang up i just gotta walk down to the store to get a card. unbelievably he stuck around while i just set the phone down and ate supper. i checked back and he was still there waiting,so i told him i was at the store and what kind of card did he want? a get well card or happy birthday card? he cussed me in some language and hung up.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have gotten 2 calls from Publishers Clearing House telling me I am a winner! One for 2.5 million and a new mercedes, and the other for 6.5 mill. I am rich.

Maybe now I can afford a plumber to come out and fix my kitchen drain! :pms2::pms2::pms2:
Sheridan Wyoming is one of our favorate areas to visit, the Big Horn Mountians close by, as well as a lot of history, The Sheridan Inn was built by Buffalo Bill Cody, back in the late 1800's. This is a very unique building, patterened after a Scottash Hunting lodge Cody saw in Europe. Several years ago someone bought this historical property, completely renovated it, and added a first class steak house to it. They spent a great deal of money, and it is great. We stayed there for an anniversary, and there is not a phone, TV, etc in the whole place, well I guess the desk clerk has a phone, and compooter!! As it turned out, the new owner of this, as well as a large Cattle Ranch near by, is a PLUMBER FROM BROKEN ARROW, OK!! I WONDER IF I WENT INTO THE WRONG LINE OF WORK?

Latest posts

Top Bottom