Worried

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would fight if it's still up for consideration. Go around to all your neighbors and let them know. Talk to the people in charge and let them know you're going to fight this until the end. Tell them you'll sue if they continue with their plan.

If all else fails and they do make it a homeless shelter make it a very inhospitable one. Put up signs saying this is a snitch neighborhood. Continously call the cops on suspicious people. Let the people who are making these decisions know that you'll be doing this.

Also, let the people in charge know that you'll plaster their name all over the internet if they allow this to happen. Show no mercy

Reaction score
Here's one of those harmless, victims of society at their finest. He was captured a short time later according to a comment from someone who lives in Greenville.

This kind of stuff happens a lot, and that is what worries me. Oh well. I'll go to the meeting and say what i think. If this plan goes ahead, then maybe it will be time for me to get out of this town. Fences and alarm systems are good deterrents, but they won't stop everything.

While i will defend myself from an intruder, I would rather not be in a place that would increase my odds of having to do so.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tough choice. You can spend more on your property to make it safer; fence, dog, cameras, but this won't help outside of your perimeter, and you might end up wanting to move anyway.
Or you can move now.
Or you can fight it and see how it goes.

Good luck with whatever path you choose, neighbor issues can really make life suck.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heck of a way for a politician to spend our tax dollars. Find out whose lame idea this was and name them and publicize it to your neighbors! Let them know it will affect their property values should they ever decide to sell or rent-who would want to rent with a homeless shelter in their backyard? Homeless people lying around literally in the area on the walks, indiscriminate peeing, etc.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom