Would you consider this bad manners?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess it is all about personal opinion. I suppose I expected too much in this case. If I ever get bitched at for not waiting I am gonna direct the dude to this thread! LOL.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well we are supposed to be our brothers keepers right? I usually check to make they ready for me to fire. AND as I stated earlier I stop firing till they are ready. BUT THEN that is just me. Not really an issue. I was just curius about what you all thought.

so if you went to a busy range with a lot of people coming and going. you would sit there, like 8 hours and fire 5 shots waiting on everybody else?

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obviously not. But it was just me and him. AGAIN, I was just curius about your opinions. Why all the juvenile comments? The point has been made. I was wrong about the situation. Relax a little okay?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You could always motion for him to take his off, like you have something to tell him. Then proceed to start shooting once he does. Then make a thread about it here with a poll asking if you're a bad person for doing that.

so I'm taking a dump in a public restroom, someone walks in, do I stop?

I was in a campground bathroom taking a shower and some dude came in and took a load off while I was in there. It's not like it was crowded. The thing was usually empty. Wait 5 minutes and I'll be gone, Turd Ferguson. Jeeze.

ETA: I bet it was Danny Tanner. Creepy sumbitch'.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom