Yes, I'm going there!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, the sun will rise in the east and set in the west. It effects us ALL because you have a select few (executive, legislative, and JUDICIAL) determining the direction of this country. With the exception of a few states, the majority of Americans have voted and continue to vote against gay rights. This issue is just one of many that continue to be forced down our throats. Gay rights doesn't bother me....it's the way that it is forced on me that I take issue with.
Yeah, I hate it when an activist court strikes down a law enacted by Congress.
Did you see what they did yesterday?

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The left agenda has grown tired, I hear you... But nobody is going to catch a case of the gay when their marriage is rightfully legal and recognized.

Blasphemy!!! The streets will run white with semen when them queer-o-sexuals are allowed equal treatment! How dare they be allowed to be as miserable as the rest of us?!

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your a traitor.

No, your a retard that apparently doesn't know history nor what the bible actually says.

Using religion to force or deny groups of people their rights is wrong and against the constitution.

If our gun rights were under attack, you'd be all for it, but apparently it doesn't concern you, so your going to use Jesus to condemn people.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
since when is marriage exclusively Christian? since when is the federal government forcing any church to perform marriages that go against the doctrine of that church? is the federal government even forcing one state to honor the marriage laws of another?

why should marriage even be a legal institution? if it is a religious institution, then the government has no say in it anyway. they can call something marriage, and not be correct, and have no effect on you or your hetero monogamous family members.

why do you grant such power to the government when it obviously does not protect, represent, or serve you?

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Seems that the Supreme Court is rolling out some big decisions this week. I was chastised by the powers that be for my comments in regards to the Boy Scouts decision, so I was gonna keep my fingers idle. However, as soon as I walked in the door tonight, the first words out of my wife's mouth was, "seeing as how this country is headed straight to hell, the loud mouth minority in your face, is there another country in the world where we can raise our kids and G-y marriage is outlawed?"

I, for one, am tired of being PC. The minority movement is just that, the minority! It took my wife's comments tonight to make me truly realize that the silent majority needs to wake up! I will no longer sit idely by and not express my opinion.

Am I the only one here on OSA that is tired of the BS, PC? Gosh darnnit' I am F'in tired of the loud mouth "left" agenda! :angry3::mad::madbox::pissed:

I agree with you and fear of stating your opinion on a GUN BOARD is part of how we are losing our country. IN addition to the court playing a fiddle as rome burns the senate with a bunch of rhinos voted to give illegal invaders amnesty. I wonder how they will vote when they can? I wonder if the guy who banned me for one month for "being racist" will look back on that when they confiscate our guns with the new voting bock in 20 years.

Also I was not aware people did not have the free will to be racist. Also racism means you believe one race is superior to all others and I dont believe that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom