Yes, I'm going there!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No, your a retard that apparently doesn't know history nor what the bible actually says.

Using religion to force or deny groups of people their rights is wrong and against the constitution.

If our gun rights were under attack, you'd be all for it, but apparently it doesn't concern you, so your going to use Jesus to condemn people.

Ok.

Gay rights supporters. Are they usually supportive of our gun rights?
Illegal immigrant advocates. Are they usually supportive of our gun rights?

I support those who support me and the constitution and have nothing for other groups that want to destroy our country.

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes, the sun will rise in the east and set in the west. It effects us ALL because you have a select few (executive, legislative, and JUDICIAL) determining the direction of this country. With the exception of a few states, the majority of Americans have voted and continue to vote against gay rights. This issue is just one of many that continue to be forced down our throats. Gay rights doesn't bother me....it's the way that it is forced on me that I take issue with.

What is being forced down your throat? What encroachment, what limit, what requirement? You're upset because a group of people you don't like were awarded some new rights.

Until you are legally required to marry a member of the same sex, this encroaches on you not one little bit.

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually there are plenty of places you can go that outlaw gay marriage, you live in one right now. The supreme court's decision on DOMA only pertains to section 3 of the act, which recognizes same sex marriage at the federal level only. Section 2 of the Defense of Marriage Act still says that states are permitted to define marriage as they see fit and are not required to recognize a same sex marriage license from states that permit it.

So, save your island money because as it stands you can stay right here in Oklahoma and disapprove of other peoples lives all you want.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still haven't figured out why people are getting their panties in a wad over gay marriage. Are you being forced to marry someone of the same sex? Nope. It's funny how some people say they should have the freedom to do what they want with regards to seatbelts/motorcycle helmets but deem 2 people in love as unequal to them based on their genders. Don't even get me started on those who say "Marriage is a religious institution." People were exclusive to one another long before someone forced them to have it approved by a religious leader.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Honoring the old saying "If you don't like it then you can get out..", the following image shows those countries/regions that has made homosexuality illegal and punishable in some form. Those people in America who absolutely cannot stand the way this country is moving (toward equality), please feel free to move to one of the more desirable locations colored in yellow, orange, or red. Have a great life! I hear those places are very desirable in the pursuit of raising a family.
942606_696053701853_221840272_n.jpg

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good lord, those that are against gay marriage are just plain homophobes. It really is that simple. it does not affect you in the slightest. Do you have to go to a gay weeding? No. Does your own marriage get belittled or otherwise harmed? No. Get the hell over it. Gay dudes are not out to turn you gay, I promise you that. Nobody wants to put anything in your pooper. Gay marriage only gives those couples the same rights that you have. If you were gay and had a partner, then wouldn't you want your partner to have the same rights you have in the event of something happening to you? You don't have to like it, but it is the same thing as not allowing a black dude to marry a white chick or a white dude to marry a Mexican lady. Not allowing that is racist, how is that different? Homosexuals are born that way, it is not a choice. Sure, a few weirdos might choose it, but most do not. Get over yourselves, live and let live, there is nothing wrong with that. Ever hear of the motto Live free or die? Freedom belongs to all my friend, not just those that you deem freaks. If it doesn't hurt anyone, it's OK. Allowing gay marriage is not a slippery slope towards allowing pedophiles to marry kids or dudes marrying goats. There is a big difference. Just get over your prejudices. If you had a gay family member, would you treat them like that?

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not like the gay people are going to get into heaven because the government gave them equal rights. They will still get the lever plunge to hell so they might as well be comfortable here before that time comes.

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay....for those of you in the "cheap seats"....I personally don't care who does what to whom in the bedroom. However, I do have a problem with laws being changed/passed/inforced by those few in power who have ruled against the masses! Again, year after year, state by state, this particular issue is voted down (granted, not 100%). This is just one of many decisions by the court that goes against the wishes of the masses. Just wondering.....how do y'all feel about the Obama Care ruling? That one got through on a "tax" technicality! Wake up you sheep!

Latest posts

Top Bottom